Google introduces Video games for every Browser.
Imagine you have an option to play games in your browser without having a setup application on your device.
Google introduces Stadia a new cloud gaming environment on browser enables you to play games.
You can reach to the gameplay just in 5 seconds either by a youtube link or by Browsing to Stadia.com in your browser stadia game play console.
It requires a bandwidth of 15 Mbps and has the gameplay of 15fps on UltraHD 4k formats.
At launching event, google promises that it will run on Laptops, tablets, and phones without any hardware acceleration instead of the Google data center.
There is a lot of stuff to know about Stadia.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Ryzen 5 – 1400, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz
- Video: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM or more with Shader Model 5.0) or better
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Video Preset: High
- Storage: 46GB available hard drive space
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Stadia will also work with Google Chromecast, you can easily cast it to TV tablets or phones are not mentioned.
Stadia game play console will auto synchronized the logs on the different devices simultaneously. You can easily continue to the phone from your laptop.