Microsoft finally announced its latest Operating system Windows 11 at the event. The company also talks about the features like android app support, multiple desktops, multitasking, and new UI. Before the official insider build rollout of Windows 11, the company has released the system requirements.
The company has also released a PC Health Check tool to let users know if they will get the new OS update or not. The app will only tell you about the hardware and software requirements for Windows 11. Also, after you run the check it will let you about compatibility and not the reason. The app does not explain the reason for the message ” This PC can’t run Windows 11″ error and its fix.
Well, here is an open-source app – WhyNotWin11 is here to tells you the exact reason. Why your system can’t upgrade to Windows 11. So, without delay let’s see how to install and run it.
Find out Why Your PC/Laptop can’t upgrade to Windows 11
The app runs for the following checks
Hard Floor Checks
- Core Count (CPU) >=2
- CPU Frequency>=1GHZ
- CPU Architecture = 64-bit (Windows 11 does not support 32-bit processors)
- RAM Installed >= 4 GB
- Storage Available >= 64 GB
Soft Floor Checks
- TPM Version >= 2.0
- CPU Compatibility list
- DirectX 12
- WDDM 2
- Screen Resolution
1. Go over to this page and download the WhyWin11 on your Windows 10 PC.
2. After downloading the app, you may have the warning “This file can harm your computer”. Don’t worry bypass it and choose to keep it anyway by clicking on three dots.
3. Run the app by double-clicking the app.exe file to check PC Compatibility with Windows 11.
The check up will take several minutes so keep patience and wait for the results.
Fix for ‘This PC Can’t run Windows 11’ Error
If you are using Microsoft’s official PC Health Check app you may get this error. The WhyWin11 app will exactly tell you the reason for the ‘This PC Can’t run Windows 11’ error. If the reason is from the TPM or secure boot then we have already explained how to fix the “This PC Can’t run Windows 11” error. Official Windows 11 build is yet to roll out so wait for it till then check system compatibility.